Clarity clients emerge from our trainings sounding thoughtful and insightful, not programmed and coached. That's because our sessions go way beyond the here-are-your-three-key-messages approach. Our techniques allow you to subtly steer media interviews so they sound like real conversations, not stilted talking-point memos.
- Understanding the mindset of a reporter
- Maximizing control during an interview
- Steering clear of negativity
- Deftly handling controversy
- Listening to the questions more effectively
- Branding yourself without overtly selling