There's no better way to position you or your company as an industry leader than by delivering a wow performance during a panel discussion. Virtually all of them now are videotaped, which means they live forever on the web – a reality that raises the stakes and makes expert preparation that much more crucial whether you're the moderator or a guest.
- Preparing and developing themes/topics
- Formulating questions
- Creating a quote that journalists use from the event
- Expertly managing several panelists
- Capturing spontaneous answers
- Keeping the program on track and on time
- Dealing with an aggressive panelist