Donna Cornachio is Clarity's publishing expert, having worked with many noted authors and Pulitzer-prize winning journalists. Donna Cornachio's own career in journalism spans nearly 30 years. After devoting to several years in broadcast to CBS News, she turned to print, reporting and writing profiles, news and feature articles and essays for The New York Times, Newsweek, and The Washington Post. She has also been on National Public Radio. The depth of this reporting experience gives Donna a keen insight into how all forms of media work, a valuable asset to hundreds of authors and publishers looking to prepare for media/book tours.
Donna has also done speech and presentation training for Teach for America, The Bob Woodruff Foundation and Girls, Inc. In addition, she has produced a number of Clarity's videos, including those for the Children's Aid Society and Legal Services for the Hudson Valley. Donna has her master's degree from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. In addition to her work at Clarity Media Group, she is an assistant professor of journalism at SUNY Purchase College.
Some of the authors Donna has prepared for print and broadcast media opportunities are:
- Diane Keaton, actor and author of “Then Again” (Random House)
- Susan Cain, author of “Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking” (Crown)
- Charles Duhigg, author of “The Power of Habit” (Random House)
- Mimi Alford, author of “My Affair with President John F. Kennedy” (Random House)
- Amanda Lindhout, author of “A House in the Sky” (Scribner)
- Michael Moss, “Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us” (Random House)
- Marisha Pessl, “Night Film” (Random House)